Meet our Executives
Herb resides in New Orleans. He is a past Chairman of the National Parking Association and serves on the Board of Directors for Impark Asia.
- Chairman of Universal Parking & Transportation
- $60 million in annual revenue with 250 employees
- Former Chief Executive Officer of Impark
- International management firm based in Vancouver with 5,000 locations and 20,000 employees across North America
- Grew annual EBITDA from $7 million to more than $40 million
- Former Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President of SP Plus (Standard Parking)
- Chicago-based firm with 30,000 employees across North America and $3 billion in annual revenue
- Played lead role in taking the company public in 2004
- Former Senior Vice President of Central Parking System
- Nashville-based firm with more than 23,000 employees in the U. S.
- Responsible for company operations, marketing and business controls
- Heavily engaged in acquisitions
An Atlanta native, Tim is an active member of the transportation and development community. He has held various leadership roles as a member of the Parking Association of Georgia (PAG), Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau (ACVB), Building Owners and Management Association (BOMA) and The Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
- 35+ years in the parking and transportation industry
- Former co-owner and President Lanier Parking Holdings
- Owned and operated over 400 parking and shuttle operations across the U. S.
- Former Regional Manager for APCOA, Inc.
- Former Program Manager for the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games (ACOG)
- Responsible for acquiring more than 200 properties for the transportation department
- Managed parking operations – 100,000+ vehicles for each of the 19 days of the Atlanta Olympic Games
David has a multifaceted, 30-year business background with lengthy experiences in industries including commercial parking, commercial real estate, public relations and public accounting. Mr. Klarman is a Certified Public Accountant and also holds a bachelor of science degree in accounting and a master of science degree in taxation.
- Former Finance Chair for the South Fork Conservancy, an Atlanta-based, non-profit organization
- Former Chief Advisor to Lanier Parking Solutions following a decade as the firm’s Chief Financial Officer
- Former Chief Financial Officer for a large public relations firm with offices worldwide
- Former Chief Financial Officer for a large, international commercial real estate holding company with assets in California, New York City and Washington, D. C.
For decades, Mr. Hunsaker has held leadership positions at Atlanta’s top commercial real estate brokerages and remains an influential leader within the business and real estate communities. Brett is known for unsurpassed networking and client relationship skills and regularly participates in speaking engagements at local and industry-related events. Brett is one of the founding members of Real Estate Group of Atlanta (REGA).
- Principal, Beechwood Hill Partners, a consulting and sales company in the transportation and real estate industries
- 30+ years in commercial real estate
- Serves on the national board of directors for the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Founder of Meet At, a commercial real estate networking group
- Co-founder of Real Estate Group of Atlanta (REGA)
- Former Executive Vice President & Regional Manager for Newmark Knight Frank
- Former Executive Vice President for Grubb & Ellis
- Former Senior Managing Director at CBRE’s Atlanta office