Meet our Senior Management Team
Emily has 10+ years’ experience in Human Resources with a demonstrated background in HR policies, organizational development, recruiting, policy development and employee coaching. She is an active member of the Society of Human Resources Management. Emily received her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management from Louisiana State University.
- Recommended and implemented standardized policies and procedures for recruiting, onboarding and training
- Provided advice and assistance regarding consistent and fair interaction with employees including:
- Consistently interpreted and applied human resource policies and procedures
- Provided guidance in the resolution of employee issues
Reviewed all disciplinary actions and proposed terminations with the appropriate management level
- Improved and maintained company benefits program
Neil oversees Universal’s self-park operations in Florida and has expertise in automation and technology related to the parking industry.
Mr. Anderson is an active member and has held leadership roles for many civic and transportation organizations including the National Parking Association and Urban Land Institute. The National Parking Association named him a member of their inaugural “Top 40 Under 40” class.
- Vice President, General Manager and Co-founder of GOPARK
- $11 million in annual revenue (8,000+ spaces)
- Responsible for sales, marketing and operations initiatives
Regardless of the operation’s scale, Derek works diligently to ensure outstanding service to clients and customers while also and motivating employees to maximize the financial success of each location. Mr. Kline’s extensive parking and hospitality experience includes:
- Six Flags Over Georgia
- Georgia World Congress Center
- Live Nation
- Lanier Parking Holdings
- Successful track record leading large teams in fast-paced environments
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills
Information Coming Soon
- Bio Coming Soon